Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Reflections on week 1

1. As of now, I don't believe there are any factors that would prevent me from participating in this class. I have all the tools to succeed in this course. Computer, printer, phone, internet etc.

 2. My best learning experience was when I enrolled in Battle of the Books during elementary. You had to read books, then if you read the required amount you would be able to compete againsts other schools. I loved being there man, it was so much fun. It taught that books are great. Shout out to Vianney for being in it too, and for rocking that battle of the books shirt. You go girl.

 3. The thing I'm most excited about this class is that we use technology. I love that. Its something new from just reading and writing. I like doing new things like the 6 word memoir project. I feel like I can truly express myself and show people who I am through social media.

1 comment: