Sunday, August 24, 2014

T-Chart

                                                        Only Child


Gets along well with those older or younger (But not the same age)
I completely disagree with this. I get along with everyone except little kids. I especially get along well with people that are the same age as me.
Cold-Blooded
I disagree. I am in no way cold blooded. I consider myself to be a pretty nice person. I won’t hurt or bully anyone.
Serious, Scholarly
I agree with this. I take my assignments and class work very seriously. I’ll always try my best to get the best possible grade.
Career choices include science, medicine, law, accounting bookkeeping, executive secretaries, engineering , computer science
I disagree. I don’t see myself having any of these careers. I want a career where I move around and where I do things with my hands. A job where I can show my creativity.
Difficult relating to peers
I agree. Sometimes it’s hard to get along with some people. I try but it’s hard. Either they're too smart or cool for me. It’s difficult relating to peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment