Thursday, September 4, 2014

Journal #1

Journal 5 8-21
Some people want to be old while others want to be young. As a kid I wanted to be old because I wanted to have the privileges of an adult. Privileges like being able to drive, and having money to buy whatever I want. Now I want to be a kid again because as a kid I never realized all the responsibilities of an adult like paying bills, financial problems, and all that stuff. I never realized how lucky I was to be a kid. I miss being able to wake up and do kid things like watching cartoons with cereal or playing with the neighborhood kids until it was nigh time or playing videogames and creating forts with my brother until my parents came back from work. Those were the days. Now life is so much complicated with having to deal with school, grades, money and relationships. I wish I was a kid again with no worries.

1 comment:

  1. Same here. I wanted to be able to drive and have money �� I feel you life is so much more complicated now. Good journal.

    ReplyDelete